| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in September is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water descends across an average of 2 days.
- In September the heavens above Misratah are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:46 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72% of daylight hours and cloudy 28% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: