| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Misratah are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:46 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:18.
- There are approximately 3:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: