| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in November is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of water precipitates during an average of 6 days.
- In November the blue above Misratah is fine with an average of a measurable 6:56 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 3:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: