| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in May is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is dropped across an average of 2 days.
- In May the heavens above Misratah are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:03 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:47.
- There are approximately 3:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: