| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is laid down across an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Misratah are sunny with on average a considerable 9:27 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 14:13.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: