| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water descends across on average 0 days.
- In July the skies in Misratah are wonderfully radiant having an average of a beaming 12:11 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 14:01.
- There are approximately 1:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: