| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in January is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with some rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Misratah is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:01 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: