| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in February is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of fluid descends during an average of 5 days.
- In February the blue above Misratah is fine with an average of a measurable 6:52 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 3:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: