| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in December is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 76mm (3in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 9 days.
- In December the skies in Misratah are fair with on balance a moderate 5:58 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: