| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water precipitates across an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Misratah are beaming having on average a dazzling 11:27 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 1:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87% of daylight hours and cloudy 13% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: