| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misratah in April is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of H2O is dropped during on average 3 days.
- In April the skies in Misratah are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:01 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 12:56.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Misratah April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Misratah, Libya
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Misratah: